The Riptide Training Academy’s first priority is the health and safety of all our participants, spectators, staff and attendees.
- It is suggested that seniors or others with compromised immune systems not participate in or attend this event due to risk of infection
- Do not enter if you are exhibiting any signs of illness such as sneezing, coughing, sniffling, have fever or just generally do not feel well
- All players, staff, and spectators should practice responsible social distancing by remaining at least 6 ft apart whenever possible
- All players, staff and spectators should wear PPE such as face masks whenever applicable
- Wash your hands and or use hand sanitizer upon entrance, during the events before and after you eat and as you leave.
- Avoid touching your face including your eyes, nose and mouth
- Public restrooms should limit occupancy to one person at a time
The following are steps all players, spectators and coaches should take before, during and after attending the event to help mitigate the risks of spreading any germs or sickness:
- Social Distancing: All players, coaches, staff, and spectators should practice social distancing of 6 ft wherever possible especially in common areas. Of course, this won’t apply to players while engaging in their games
- Temperature Checks: Players and spectators are expected to take their temperature before leaving their house and they should remain home with any reading of 100.4 Fahrenheit or higher according to the CDC parameters.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): All coaches, staff, players and spectators should wear PPE such as face masks and gloves whenever applicable. Those who are not wearing any PPE will be offered masks to wear or kindly asked to leave the facility.
- Water: Water will not be placed on fields, players should bring water bottles with them for the duration of the tournament and should not share with any other individual.
- Restrooms: It is recommended that rest rooms should have a limited occupancy of one person at a time.
- Spectators: We ask kindly that you limit the number of spectators who will be attending the event. Each player should be accompanied by no more than 2 people to help limit the size of crowds and to mitigate the risks of contracting Covid-19.
- Concessions: Concessions will be open following all PAL facility guidelines and regulations.
The Riptide Training Academy retains the right to ask those who are not complying with these health and safety precautions to leave the facility.